Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

3 posters

Zero's Developer App

kosmic15

Zero's Developer App Empty Zero's Developer App

Post  kosmic15 Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Name : Keith

Timezone : EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : Keithisbrootal@hotmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? I have played World of Warcraft for 3 years and private servers for 2.

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? About an 8..

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience? I was a GM/Lua Scripter on Astron WoW,DarkWoW, and NoWoW

Are your currently in any type of schooling?Im in 9th grade. My school hours are 8:00-3:00.

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. I'm fairly decent with typing as english is my main and only language.

Are you able to make your own schedule? Sure thing

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. I personally would rather work with a few people or a group instead of working alone. If I do work alone I get my stuff done I dont wait forever to do them.

Why would you like to join the staff? I have become very bored sitting here so I would like to develop a server ^_^

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? I was looking through the Recruitment & Gamemasters forum on Ac-web.org an amazing forum site. I have played the server for roughly 15 minutes :S

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... Im capable of being a world builder, Lua scripter, spawning my own instances, and balancing items.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself.
    Well.. My name is Keith. I have played drums for 7 years and guitar for 4 years. My band recently broke up due to our vocalist and bassist moving. I decided to come back to WoWPS.
    Lewis
    Lewis
    Banned

Zero's Developer App Empty Re: Zero's Developer App

Post  Lewis Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Very nice application, you seem a nice guy, you being a scripter may be good for this purpose. However, in order to become a Developer, mabye you can post us some of your work, please do NOT post someone elses as if you get accepted you WILL be asked to create something.

Also, you can improve them answers, however I wish you the best of luck!
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:36 am

Thank you Zero, for your interest in becoming an Developer of WoW Serenity.

As i can't decide who becomes a Developer or not, then i wish you the best of luck.

Our Owner's will take a look at your application to see if you are what they are looking for / what they need.

They will contact you as soon as they have decided.
    once again, Good luck Smile

Regards,
    -zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Server hopper.

Denied.

Sponsored content