Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

3 posters

Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?]

Matamuto

Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?] Empty Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?]

Post  Matamuto Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 am

Name : Robbin

Timezone : CET [Central Europe Time] (GMT+1)

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : Superskunk@live.se

How long have you played World of Warcraft? Retail for about 3 years. Still playing Retail.

How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? For about 1½ years.

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? Eight. I know alot of the World of Warcraft lore too. Mostly about WotLK.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience? Yes I have. I've been a founder of Helldays WoW, Gamemaster on Kamical WoW.

Are your currently in any type of schooling? No, I will move to england soon and get a job at Blizzard.

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. No, I dont.

Are you able to make your own schedule? Yes.

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. I do like to work for myself.

Why would you like to join the staff? Because it seems to be a fair and good server, and I would like to help this community and server to grow. I will advertise as well.

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? I did join today (18th march), I found you at AC-WEB Community.

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... I do know a little LuA, but it's not worth anything, just got some basic skills.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself. Im gonna type something usefull here, hehe.

I do know all commands in all cores except MANGOS, never worked with it. According me, I am a good Gamemaster, I love to help players and I am very polite, can handle multiple tickets at the same time.

I hope I will get this chance to get a work here as a Gamemaster.

//Superskunk
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?] Empty Re: Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?]

Post  zift Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Hello Cyani and thank you for your interest in becoming an in-game Game Master for Serenity WoW.

it is very hard for us to pick Game Masters now that we have got quite a list of applications.
    We do take the most respectful, kind, mature and active people into our staff.

I suggest you to stay active and be in touch on the forums, the chances to become a GameMaster are more if you do so Smile

Good luck!

regards,
    -zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?] Empty Re: Cyani's GM application [Am I forgotten :(?]

Post  Crøw Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:34 am

what do you have to offer that no one else can?
    Matamuto

Post  Matamuto Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:55 am

Crøw wrote:what do you have to offer that no one else can?

That's a hard question mate, I don't know if I can answer that properly.
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

Indeed it is and you know enough where if you cant answer it to shut up and obey.

I like that.
    Matamuto

Post  Matamuto Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Crøw wrote:Indeed it is and you know enough where if you cant answer it to shut up and obey.

I like that.

I find your reply a bit offense..

Well, I hope you guys will give me a shot, to proove Im a worthy GM.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:27 am

Can you please tell us the username you use on ac-web?

-zift
    Matamuto

Post  Matamuto Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:12 pm

zift wrote:Can you please tell us the username you use on ac-web?

-zift

I don't have an account on AC-WEB, just reading it frequently as looking for an job.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:29 pm

I have not seen you online on the server so far.
    You should consider fixing this.

If you are too busy in your personal life, please say so,
    we need active GM's and honest too.

Your application is getting slim, i want to see you online on the server for a while like other GM's have been, although we only have few GM's that have been accepted by us, and they have been very active.
    we need those kinds of Game Masters.

I will consider your application, and please leave your Characters name here if you have one already.

regards,
    -zift
    Matamuto

Post  Matamuto Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:09 pm

zift wrote:I have not seen you online on the server so far.
    You should consider fixing this.

If you are too busy in your personal life, please say so,
    we need active GM's and honest too.

Your application is getting slim, i want to see you online on the server for a while like other GM's have been, although we only have few GM's that have been accepted by us, and they have been very active.
    we need those kinds of Game Masters.

I will consider your application, and please leave your Characters name here if you have one already.

regards,
    -zift

I am looking for a job as a GM on a server, not a regular player. I will begin my work when I am accepted. And I wont make a bad work, you got my word.
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Matamuto wrote:
    I am looking for a job as a GM on a server, not a regular player. I will begin my work when I am accepted. And I wont make a bad work, you got my word.

Yes, but if you are not an active player you wont be an active gm.

Thats nearly guarenteed. + I dont take lightly people who want to be a gm and wont even touch the server first.

Not only this but you only use ac-web to look for jobs, I would bet on the odds that you server hop as well. The more I hear about you the more I seem to dislike you.

I can't believe I'm the one to do this but I have to deny this application. Id rather not take the chance to hire you then have all the facts 100% come to light that you are bad at your job and leave us.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:05 pm