Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

2 posters

Zeeck's App

zeeck411

Zeeck's App Empty Zeeck's App

Post  zeeck411 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Name :Zachary L. Schafer

Timezone : Central

Your Windows Live Messenger ID :I have A msn but i dont get on it that much, but if you have Steam ill add you on that im on that all the time.

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?I have plaver world of warcraft for about 5 1/2 years and private Servers i have played for about 2 years

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? an 8

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience? yes

Are your currently in any type of schooling?High School and working for my A+

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. Yes i can at times

Are you able to make your own schedule? Yes

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions?Yes Explain.Say some one postes a ticket about some one abuseing them will ill app to that pearson that posted the ticket and see what is going on ill evaluate the situation and handle it in the right manner.

Why would you like to join the staff? Yes i would.

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? i Joined the game 3/18/2010 and i found it on
    AC-Web.org

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... i know most GM/Admin commands and if i dont i can learn them fast.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself
    I'm a cool layed back guy i like helping players out in the real game im the most know guy in my guild becuase im always up for helping someone out, and if i have GM powers i will not abuse them and i will not do any thing i sould not do, Shuch as if you say no PvP while on a GM toon i will not, and i know the rule of no giveng out GM items or donner items.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Zeeck's App Empty Re: Zeeck's App

Post  zift Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:52 pm

Thank you, Zeeck, for applying and the interest in becoming an in-game Game Master.

May i please ask you to register an account on our forums for you to be able to move on?
    We will not be accepting applications from Guests.

Stay active on the server if you want to be accepted though we aren't looking for many Game Masters these days, we will contact you if you get accepted.

Regards,
    -zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:44 pm

Server Hopper

Denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content