Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

2 posters

Feloremoon EU Applycation

Feloremo

Feloremoon EU Applycation Empty Feloremoon EU Applycation

Post  Feloremo Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Name : Maxime tremblay

Timezone : -5Hour

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : timmy_324@hotmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?: I played 2years in the official wow server and 1 years in the privates server. I leaved the Official wow server for some personal reason .

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game?: 8 , Because i know alot of thing of wow BC and wotlk .

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?: I already been Game master in some different game like Ragnarok online private server i was good ttaking my job in serious . I am looking to test Wow gm life , if you lies to bad.

Are your currently in any type of schooling?: Yes , i am in secondary 4

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling: Yes i have some probleme to tip in english sometime but sometime i can do it good .

Are you able to make your own schedule?: Yes

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain: Yes when i make a dicisions i alway take care of why , who and what the subject have already do before do anything.

Why would you like to join the staff?: I am looking to join the staff to continu my ancient GM life , i really like to help players and organise alot of thing . I really want to fo it again .

what do you have to offer that no one else can?: A good code of conduct a serious play without make me level 80 for nothing . If needed you guys will be able to send me a Message like ( we need you in game ) I will come online and help all player who ticket .

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community?: I was looking to join any staff and when i saw your server on top 200 i take a look in then i post my applycation .

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples...

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself: I will take my job in serious for me to be a GM is not a play time , I will not run around and use any commend to gear me up . No what i do me is waiting on ticket player are stay in a city and looking at all players who are spaming are yelling spam for nothing to report them to the team .

Thanks you and please dont think i am really serious guy i have good sence of humour to So thanks for reply .
    feloremoon

Feloremoon EU Applycation Empty Re: Feloremoon EU Applycation

Post  feloremoon Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Name : Maxime tremblay

Timezone : -5Hour

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : timmy_324@hotmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?: I played 2years in the official wow server and 1 years in the privates server. I leaved the Official wow server for some personal reason .

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game?: 8 , Because i know alot of thing of wow BC and wotlk .

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?: I already been Game master in some different game like Ragnarok online private server i was good ttaking my job in serious . I am looking to test Wow gm life , if you lies to bad.

Are your currently in any type of schooling?: Yes , i am in secondary 4

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling: Yes i have some probleme to tip in english sometime but sometime i can do it good .

Are you able to make your own schedule?: Yes

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain: Yes when i make a dicisions i alway take care of why , who and what the subject have already do before do anything.

Why would you like to join the staff?: I am looking to join the staff to continu my ancient GM life , i really like to help players and organise alot of thing . I really want to fo it again .

what do you have to offer that no one else can?: A good code of conduct a serious play without make me level 80 for nothing . If needed you guys will be able to send me a Message like ( we need you in game ) I will come online and help all player who ticket .

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community?: I was looking to join any staff and when i saw your server on top 200 i take a look in then i post my applycation .

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples...

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself: I will take my job in serious for me to be a GM is not a play time , I will not run around and use any commend to gear me up . No what i do me is waiting on ticket player are stay in a city and looking at all players who are spaming are yelling spam for nothing to report them to the team .

Thanks you and please dont think i am really serious guy i have good sence of humour to So thanks for reply .
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Your grammar in English is not so good,
    I have not seen you online once on our server and you have only 1 post on the forums.

I consider you as an server hopper,
    i am sorry, but your application has been Denied.

Thread moved to: [Denied Applications]

regards,
    -zift

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm