Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

3 posters

Jdubs gm app

Jdub8208

Jdubs gm app Empty Jdubs gm app

Post  Jdub8208 Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:12 pm

+
    ----
    -
    Name :
    John

Timezone :
    Pacific

Your Windows Live Messenger ID :
    Do not currently have one but will be more than willing to get one if needed

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?
    I have been playing retail a good 5 years and private servers about 3

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game?
    I'd say an 8 there is still some WOTLK stuff i don't know 100%

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?
    Yes I have been a GM for a couple no name servers that didn't make it far and my own server I had made

Are your currently in any type of schooling?
    No schooling

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling.
    Not at all only when I type from my iPhone I make small spelling errors

Are you able to make your own schedule?
    Yes I am

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain.
    Yes I am I am a united states marine. One of the Motos we have is make sound and timely desicions meaning make a good desicion without spending two days thinking about it

Why would you like to join the staff?
    New server, would like to help it's development, watch it grow, be a part of
    it, and get me back to leading cause that's what I do best

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community?
    I found out through mmowned.com and just now

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples...
    I don't have much programming skills

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself.
    I'm a united states marine I am a very helpful person I love being a leader and helping people who seek it. One of the things marines do best is adapt and overcome. If there is a problem
    I can't figure out then I will figure out a way to figure out that problem wether it be ask someone higher or spend hours of research. Mission accomplishment is a big deal
    to me.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Jdubs gm app Empty Re: Jdubs gm app

Post  zift Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:15 am

Hello there, Jdubs, welcome to WoW Serenity and thank you for your interest in becoming an in-game Game Master.

We have been taking a good look on the applications and see who is the most active, we do take the more active people since we do need active Game Masters atm.

We understand that you have a personal life, if you can not be very active on the server then we can not accept you into our staff team.

We thank you for you interest, but if we see you more active we might consider your application more.

regards,
    -zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 pm

What zift said, Are you going to be too active via marines to even go ingame? Or do you think you will have time? I fully respect you as a marine but we need people to be ingame for good periods of time especially when the server gets larger.

How long in your time zone can you be active
    Jdub8208

Post  Jdub8208 Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm

I could be active 5 hours a day more on weekends. I need something to do while I'm off work to make me stay busy while doing something that I actually enjoy while being able to say I was part of
    a progression from new to best. I want to be with a server help it grow and also have fun.
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:15 pm

Again, I only step in at certain points and times to hire or fire people. Usually it isnt my place.

BUT Your app is exceptional and I want you on the team + we need a little help and I'm getting none.

ATM your hired as a temp gm, if you do well ill give you full gm powers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:04 am