Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

Inspiration to Help Raise Your Game Part Four

realmadr

Inspiration to Help Raise Your Game Part Four Empty Inspiration to Help Raise Your Game Part Four

Post  realmadr Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 am

If you want to achieve more, get better at your job, perform at a higher level, sell more, develop better relationships, make more money etc. then you need to develop your skills, create more motivation for yourself, set some clearly defined, accurate goals and continually work on your self belief. I have 50 simple ideas that can help you to Raise Your Game, here are the fourth 10.

1. Focus on past successes and achievements. Make a list of all theses achievements and add to it regularly.

2. Remember back to when you did something successfully for the first time. Every time you re-live that moment you'll feel some of those feelings of joy again.

3. Do something you've been putting off. The things we don't enjoy and procrastinate over are a negative drain on us, the quicker we do them the better we'll feel.

4. Stop thinking about yourself and focus on others. Troubles seem to fade away when you think about how you can help someone else.

5. Stop judging other people - they're trying to do the best they can with the resources they have.

6. Relax and get pampered. Spend a day at the health spa, it's good for you and you'll feel better about yourself.

7. We can't change the past so get off your guilt trip and focus on the future. What's done is done and we'll never be able to undo it.

8. Say the following to someone you love: "I'm sorry, I was wrong, please forgive me". They are amazingly healing words but how often do we say them?

9. Stop thinking about what others think about you. You can't control what other think so take less notice of their opinion of you.

10. Laugh - it's medicine for the soul. Go to a comedy club or put on a funny movie. The laughter will create some wonderful positive feelings which will stay long after the giggles have subsided.

John Shackleton is an inspirational keynote speaker specializing in the optimization of performance and the use of motivational tools in everyday business life. For further information, and to see John speak, check out his website

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:21 am