Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

2 posters

Tiny's Gm App

Tiny

Tiny's Gm App Empty Tiny's Gm App

Post  Tiny Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:21 am

Name : Tiny (David or Dave in RL)

Timezone : Pacific

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : Dont have one sadly, if it is requied I will get one

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? I would say I have played wow for about 4-5 years, retail for 2 years or so and the rest is private server =)

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? I would have to say about an 8 not a 10 because I do not know every thing about pre-bc and some stuff in wotlk

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience? Yes I have been Gm on many diffrent servers (cant really remember to many) xD, I currently have my own server but been to lazy to work on it.

Are your currently in any type of schooling? Yes I am a 8th grader

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling.

Are you able to make your own schedule? After school I can play about 3:30-10 at night other then dinner ^^

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. Yeah I would say so, like if I thought I could make a good picture gallery of the server I would, not asking but not doing any harm in the mean time.

Why would you like to join the staff? I have been looking for a well scripted server for along time and I happend to find the right one today. =)

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? I found out about this server though Ac-Web.org and I just joined recently even though i am new to the server I will be here for along time.

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... I have allmost none I can do LuA alittle if I read more tutiorals I can get better.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself. I would like to be Gm xD other then that I would like to be respected and still be a cool guy to hang around.
    Lewis
    Lewis
    Banned

Tiny's Gm App Empty Re: Tiny's Gm App

Post  Lewis Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello,

Please can you register on the forums.

Lewis
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:24 am

Denied.

Has not been active enough,
    nor registered on the forums yet.

you could have at least registered on the forums in time.

regards,
    -zift

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:43 pm