Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

Vizzio's GameMaster Application

Vizzio

Vizzio's GameMaster Application Empty Vizzio's GameMaster Application

Post  Vizzio Tue May 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Name : Nate

Timezone : Central Standard Time (-6:00)

GM or Developer app: ManGOS, Trinity, and Arcemu GM style

How long you can be ingame in your timezone: Weekdays 4:00 PM- 11:00 or 12:00 PM (-6:00)

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : oxidetuts@gmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?: I have played WoW since TBC first came out. I have played private servers for 2 years.

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game?: 8

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?: Was a GM on several servers. Had my own for a while. Was a GM on Eternal-Wow

Are your currently in any type of schooling?: Graduating High-school soon.

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling: I don't have any troubles really. Unless there is a typo.

Are you able to make your own schedule?: I can make my own schedule. I have done this several times before.

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain: If i don't think a decision is that great I ask seniors (More Experienced GM's) on what I should do. I am an independent person in my opinion.

Why would you like to join the staff?: I would like to join the staff to ensure the happiness of the players in-game. I also LOVE to help out. I am a very generous person, as you probably learn in the future.

what do you have to offer that no one else can?: I am very experienced in multiple emulators like Arcemu, Trinity, and ManGOS. I also know about the databases EX: How to make accounts, GM's, Plain characters, Game version roots ex: 24= WTLK

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community?: I joined recently but i LOVE this community. I found this community on mmowned.com trying to find a nice private server.

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples...
    I am experienced in DDoS and multiple other types of that stuff. I protect the communities around me as best as i can.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself: I was born in Nuremberg, Germany. Lived there for 4 years, enough to learn quite a bit of German. Then i moved to the US. Baton Rouge, Louisiana became a home to me until i was 7. Then I moved to Chattanooga, Tennessee which i still live in now.
    P.S= I am experienced in Photoshop, databases, and know some HTML

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:09 am