Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

3 posters

Kintaro's Gm App

Kintaro

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Kintaro's Gm App

Post  Kintaro Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:09 am

Name :Charles Jones

Timezone :CST

Your Windows Live Messenger ID :Kintaro9117@gmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? I beta tested the original wow and that seems like forever ago Smile so about 5.5years

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? maybe and or 9 theres a few things till left to learn.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?
    i was a gm on a few private servers but its been about 2yrs. although recently i installed a repack and have been gettin back inthe hang of it by running a server on my computer
    Are your currently in any type of schooling?

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. Nope, i may not type perfectly all the time but its always in English lol

Are you able to make your own schedule? yep i have plenty of free time to be aviable to help you guys Smile

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. Yes i am. while in collage i took all of my classes online and this means setting deadlines and schedules for you self to stay ahead so you wont fail.

Why would you like to join the staff?
    i enjoy helping other people and have the free time to spend working with you, so i thought id offer my services.
    How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? i found out via mmowned forum and joined today as soon as i saw your post Smile

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... ive been working with MySQL and HediSQL to work on editing databases to create new items and mobs in game. im not a pro at t yet but ive only been tinkering with this level of database editing for maybe a week.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself.
    This is a pretty difficult question for me due to the fact i put others before myself i just love to help people and will go out of my way to make sure things work out for them. i think thats something to like about me though im a really friendly, fair person but im a stickler for rules. because with out them there would just be to much chaos hehe.

Hope to hear back from you guys sometime in the near future and thanks for tanking the time to look at my app.
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty My App

Post  Kintaro9117 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:16 am

Apparently in my Haste to apply i only signed up for an account on the server not the forum hehe but i fixed that problem and am not a member thanks agian

Name :Charles Jones

Timezone :CST

Your Windows Live Messenger ID :Kintaro9117@gmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? I beta tested the original wow and that seems like forever ago Smile so about 5.5years

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? maybe and or 9 theres a few things till left to learn.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?
    i was a gm on a few private servers but its been about 2yrs. although recently i installed a repack and have been gettin back inthe hang of it by running a server on my computer
    Are your currently in any type of schooling?

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. Nope, i may not type perfectly all the time but its always in English lol

Are you able to make your own schedule? yep i have plenty of free time to be aviable to help you guys Smile

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. Yes i am. while in collage i took all of my classes online and this means setting deadlines and schedules for you self to stay ahead so you wont fail.

Why would you like to join the staff?
    i enjoy helping other people and have the free time to spend working with you, so i thought id offer my services.
    How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? i found out via mmowned forum and joined today as soon as i saw your post Smile

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... ive been working with MySQL and HediSQL to work on editing databases to create new items and mobs in game. im not a pro at t yet but ive only been tinkering with this level of database editing for maybe a week.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself.
    This is a pretty difficult question for me due to the fact i put others before myself i just love to help people and will go out of my way to make sure things work out for them. i think thats something to like about me though im a really friendly, fair person but im a stickler for rules. because with out them there would just be to much chaos hehe.

Hope to hear back from you guys sometime in the near future and thanks for tanking the time to look at my app.
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Re: Kintaro's Gm App

Post  Crøw Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 am

what do you have to offer that no one else can?
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty RE: Crow

Post  Kintaro9117 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 am

Well i dont know what everyone else has to offer... but if you insist on asking such an interesting question... What i can do in the ways of working for your server isent something that can be said in so many words. if your looking for quality work and dedication then thats me. im not just trying to get gm on here to play around, i fully expect to improve the quality of the server and the quantity of people on it. in short Crow what i have to offer you guys more than most! for example my exp with Mysql and HediSql working with db's to add mobs and items to the game, but probally not more than everyone Smile

...then again there maybe 30 other people in the world that have what i have Smile so Who Knows... <3 thanks for your time again
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

You have the intellect so dodge a question as adept as a politician, But I can see through such things.

Gonna have to elaborate more, but your intellect is taken note of.
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty RE: Crow

Post  Kintaro9117 Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 am

Well...this is a first Mr. Crow... hehe usually my "politician" skills as you call them work out great Smile Well to be straight forward and Honest about it... id have to say just about everyone posting for a gm position on this site as just about exactly the same thing to offer however were im different is i can bring a level of Maturity and seriousness that i do not believe your other applications dont offer and im not just referring to the fact that im older than your other applicants.

so in conclusion what i offer is:
    Dedication to the server
    Experience With wow since Beta
    Friendly yet Serious behavior
    The Knowledge to know Rules are rules and how to enforce them
    My "politician skills" as you put it Smile
    And my Mature and Serious but Friendly Attitude.

And as always i thank you for your time in reading my App if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to ask.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Hello there, Kintaro.
    Welcome to our server and thank you for your interest in helping us as an in-game Game Master.

I have read your application and i like what i see,
    i like your attitude, how you clarify about the rules and how you follow them.

That is how we want our Game Masters to be on Serenity,
    We are a friendly, mature and respectful project so we want our Game Masters to be so too.

There's not much i can say about you application other than 'Thumbs up' Exclamation

Please stay in touch with us on the forums, we will see what happens and stay active on the server, which will increase your chances of becoming an Game Master.

We will be in touch. Very Happy

regards,
    -zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:40 pm

Kintaro9117 wrote:

so in conclusion what i offer is:
    Dedication to the server
    Experience With wow since Beta
    Friendly yet Serious behavior
    The Knowledge to know Rules are rules and how to enforce them
    My "politician skills" as you put it Smile
    And my Mature and Serious but Friendly Attitude.

good nuff for me
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Re: App

Post  Kintaro9117 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Sounds good to me Smile ill be around trust me
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:21 pm

Thread moved to [Pending Applications]

Stay in touch, Kintaro.
    You might get accepted.
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Re: App

Post  Kintaro9117 Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Im not Going anywere Smile
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Accepted!

Welcome to the team, Kintaro. Very Happy
    Hope you will like the stay here.

Stay active and you will be just fine. Smile

regards,
    -zift
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Re:Accepted

Post  Kintaro9117 Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 pm

O_O oh ill be active you can believe that.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:10 pm

hehe, Nice to know Smile
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:04 pm

accepted if active .
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty Account

Post  Kintaro9117 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 pm

Well then.....gotta love raging nerds.. anyhow i have recreated my account wondered why i was having problems earlier lol.
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:43 pm

lol Very Happy get on vent?
    Kintaro9117
    Kintaro9117

Kintaro's Gm App Empty vent

Post  Kintaro9117 Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:54 pm

Crøw wrote:lol Very Happy get on vent?

lol logged into old vent there were ppl doing an instance or something