Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

3 posters

kodered's GM application

kodered
    kodered

kodered's GM application Empty kodered's GM application

Post  kodered Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:56 pm

Name : Kody.

Timezone : pacific standard

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : kodybay@live.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers? I have been playing world of warcraft for 2 years on retail, and about 1 1/2 years on private servers, i play on private servers because sometimes its nice to get away from normal wow and just have fun and not worry about leveling.

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game? 8.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience? I was a gm on 2 hamachi private servers.

Are your currently in any type of schooling? yes, i am in 8th grade my school hours are from 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling. Not at all english is my main and only language.

Are you able to make your own schedule? Yes, you have to learn how to do that when your in school and have homework and such things.

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain. yes, i think im pretty good at that.

Why would you like to join the staff? I would like to join the staff because i think i helpful. if people have problems i'm usually there to help them, and i think i am a kind person, im not rude to you as long as your nice to me then respect you.

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community? I found out about your server on mmowned.com.

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples... I do know SQL but thats not very hard, i am willing to learn any others if required of me.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself.
    I get on everyday after school and get on everyday on the weekends. thank you for reading my post.

kodered's GM application Signaturecopy

Last edited by kodered on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

kodered's GM application Empty Re: kodered's GM application

Post  Crøw Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:15 pm

May be a bit unexperienced but this guy looks like a real go-getter. I'm sure he will make a great junior gm.
    zift
    zift
    Admin

Post  zift Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Thank you for your interest Kodered, in applying to help our community and server in-game supporting online players as an Game Master.

According to your post you seem like a nice boy, willing to help and support other players in-game,
    Although, we recommend that our in-game Game Masters do not get temped or angry to other players at any cost.

Game Masters must be ready to:

1. Help other players
    2. Read tickets
    3. Be kind and polite to other players
    4. Respect other players (including Staff team)
    5. Take orders from higher ranked staff members
    6. be on watch for hackers and trouble makers

An Game Master can not:

1. Abuse his powers
    2. Ban other players
    3. Kick players without a reason
    4. Snoop around on duty
    5. Give items/gold/spells/skills/levels to other players
    6. Treat a player unpleasantly

As you can see we do not tolerate if you ban other players (Although!)
    We want you to ban hackers for 1 day and report them to the forums,
    if your ban was false and without a prove, your powers will be taken away from you and you will be banned from WoW Serenity permanently.

Hope this helped you, and made you think of the consequences that will cause to you if you do not follow these rules.

We will be with you shortly, and please stay in touch with WoW Serenity and keep playing on our server when you like. Smile

the chances are more to become a Game Master if you are active on our server Very Happy

kind regards,
    - zift
    Crøw
    Crøw
    Admin

Post  Crøw Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 am

Due to a lack of interest and activity this application is hereby denied.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:21 am