Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadows of the Apocalypse Forums

Shadows of the Apocalypse, A great community for world of warcraft players.

Cyphric Developer Application

cyphric

Cyphric Developer Application  Empty Cyphric Developer Application

Post  cyphric Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Name : Anton

Timezone : GMT +1

GM or Developer app: Developer application.

How long you can be ingame in your timezone: Well, as a developer I'd be spending most of my time scripting? So I don't really know Smile

Your Windows Live Messenger ID : anton.hagelberg@hotmail.com

How long have you played World of Warcraft? How long have you played World of Warcraft Private Servers?: I've played retail for 7 years now and private for about 2 years.

On a 1 through 10 scale, how would you rate your overall knowledge of the World of Warcraft game?: I would rate myself 8.

Do you have any previous Gamemaster experience?: I've been a GM on Eternal-wow.

Are your currently in any type of schooling?: Yes, I'm in 9th grade.

Do you have trouble typing fluent and correct English while typing at anytime? This includes grammar and spelling: No I don't have any troubles at all.

Are you able to make your own schedule?: Ofcourse I am!

Are you an independent person, capable of making good decisions? Explain: Yes, this was the reason that I got hired by Eternal-wow for.

Why would you like to join the staff?: Cause I think this is a nice server AND I wan't to help improving it!

what do you have to offer that no one else can?: I specialize in Boss scripting and there's not many C++ developers on this server if I'm right?

How or where did you find out about our server? When did you join our community?: I joined today, 2011-05-18 and I found your server on AC-web.

Any Programing and/or developing skills you have? If so please list examples: Well, I know these languages: C++, C#, C, SQL, PHP Basics, HTML Basics, ASP basics and CSS basics.

In conclusion, please tell us whatever you would like about yourself:
    I think I'm a very active player who does anything for his server.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:03 am